My September Counterfeit Club Kit

Here is my first Counterfeit Kit Club kit!! September for me is all about easing into fall. I took the original kit, dialed down the leaves and pumpkins, and focused more on wood grains, blues, and richer versions of a summer palatte. 

September is for sunflowers and hydrangeas, a few more laps in the pool, canning the last of the harvest and apple picking. The nights are cooler, the mosquitoes finally disappear and the sun gets lower in the sky. My pictures start to look all warm and cozy.

It’s usually a quiet month for activities. School starts the day after Labor Day here in Minnesota. It’s nice to return to that familiar routine and take a deep breath before the holiday blitzkrieg. I really do love September!

Papers are mostly Authentique Homestead, Simple Stories florals, BoBunny Serendipity, and Maggie Holmes Gather. I added some stamps and inks hoping to remember to reach for my stamps more this month. This is going to be sooooo fun! Can’t wait to dig in!



14 comments:

  1. Awesome kit and I love how you brought in a pop of blue :) to the kit.Gorgeous florals ans woodgrains and just love the plaid that you added to the kit, sweet embellishments too makes me think of home :) I love September and October too my quiet month to enjoy scraping before the craziness of the holidays :) I look forward to seeing what you create with this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! This is such a fun challenge and community!!

      Delete
  2. Great Kit! Love the mix of Not-So-Fall with Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit, love the ruled paper stamp.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use that stamp all the time! Can’t wait to integrate it...

      Delete
  4. This is a great kit! I love your mix of pretty papers and embellishments! Have fun creating and be sure to share with us at Counterfeit Kit Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to make mine more full like yours next month!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to Counterfeit Kit Challenge :) Were glad you found us. Love your spin on the kit it really looks great with the browns, the blues and the peeks of yellow, coral and pink. Great choices for textures too in the trims you picked out :) and the florals and buttons :)Looking forward to seeing what you create with this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three boys and my finally a girl so I am feeling freedom with my color choices and florals finally!!

      Delete
  6. I love love love your kit! It just says "September" to me with everything you've picked. My most favorites are the plaid paper, the flowers, and that gorgeous trim! Oh, and those buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t wait to use the buttons!! I am trying to figure out a dimensional project...

      Delete
  7. This is a really super kit and I really like how you tweaked the contents for what spoke to you. There are several unexpected items in there which made me smile as well as some papers that I've loved and used myself. A fabulous first kit and we are so happy that you've found us! I hope you enjoy your counterfeiting as much as we do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crate Paper + Authentique =LOVE...love how clean and modern your kit feels...and it's your first!! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete