2nd Round of CKC Projects

I cruised through my weekly pages of September 2013 thanks to my kit. It went so quickly because: 

1) I wasn’t digging through ALL my stash for every page. I even narrowed my kit down further with this little series in mind (the first picture below). I did add a couple letter sticker sheets and found some background papers (second picture). All my pages are very similar which really helps continuity in my album since these pages a spread out over 7 layouts.

[Things I pulled from my September kit]

[A few things I have added to my kit]

2) I tried my hardest to not crop my pictures. Scrapbook Generation (swoon...my favorite!) has a few great sketch books I rely on quite a bit. I just love their style. One e-book is called The Whole Picture. I turn to it when I want to speed crop. 


So here are my pages! I love how they progressively get more fallish...just like September!


[the only page with cropped pictures...I just couldn’t make all the pictures work on one page with their orientations]



Thanks for looking!!!! Happy Kit-smashing!!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome layouts, Meagan! I also like how you wrote this post to tell the story involved in making your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pages and I agree that it's so much easier when you don't have to look through your stash to scrap :) Cute additions to the kit and will have to check out that sketch book I love the travel one I got

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! Inspires me to try to use more photos and to try to use the dates in a creative way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super set of pages. So, do you mix in pocket pages with full pages or are they all full pages? But they are great and capture a wonderful looking month! I love the supplies you took out of your kit to make them and am so glad to hear that you're having fun with your kit! Go you!

    ReplyDelete