Projects with my Counterfeit Kit (so far)

I have had so so much fun messing around with my kit! I have two projects to share:

ME


I LOVE how this page turned out! I normally just reach for an easy company designed kit (like Simple Stories, etc.) and stick within that line so everything coordinates. I like all those layouts but sometimes they feel, beyond the pictures, a little impersonal. This page feels like mine all the way!  I did grab a doily and some stickers from my stash to add a little more to this page.

I love to display current pages in my craft room!

THINKING OF YOU

I made three cards with some of these items from my kit:


I added a some birch bark paper and a dark yellow polka dot and came up with these! Blue and yellow have always been one of my favorite color combinations so it doesn’t surprise that my inspiration took me in this direction.




Now...who to send these to? 

Can’t wait for the upcoming challenges!! Hope you all are enjoying your kits too.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome layout the daily is a nice touch. Super cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful layout and beautiful set of cards! Yay for digging into that kit and making pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page and I love the cards.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear that you are having fun with your kit! That makes me feel that all the work we do over at CKC is worth it! Your layout is perfect and these cards will brighten up someone's day for sure - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meagan: your layout is fantastic! All the embellishments around your photo enhance and don't overpower! And your card trio is terrific too. Perfect for early September with just a hint of changing season that's coming officially in 2 weeks or so! Terrific use of your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the card trio and love that you pulled additional stash to supplement!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete