CKC Challenge #2 Fall Favorites

Fall has finally arrived in Minnesota!! Yay!! The Counterfeit Kit Club challenge was perfect for my mood. Check it out here. I put two pages together with my kit last night!!

Page #1 Sweater Weather!

Hoodies, cardigans, sweaters!! My favorite fall apparel. My baby girl and I needed to run some errands so I threw on a light coat and she wore the softest cardigan. I slipped on my driving mocs and we ran through the drizzle to the car! Yay! Fall! My kit had lots of non traditional fall colors and I was so happy her little cardi matched! I seriously take so many pictures of her (my first girl) ALL.DAY.LONG! It wasn’t hard to fill this page with lots of snapshots.


[Can you tell I ran out of A’s 🤦🏼‍♀️...oh well]

#2 The Fall Sun

I can always tell when fall is around the corner because the sun starts to sit lower in the sky, our shadows get longer and my pictures get warmer!  I love that warm fall sun, especially when there’s a chill in the air. This picture, from September 2013, has been sitting in my little stack forever to make a page for my son’s album. I was just waiting for inspiration to strike! How perfect is my old pack of Cedar Lane paper?! The right colors for his shirt and just a hint of fall. Notice that sun in the upper left-hand corner of the picture! Yummy!


4 comments:

  1. Very nice really like your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful layouts and I love the mix of colours you've used on them. I see that the second is full of Cedar Lane which is probably one of my fave lines ever. Fall is my favourite time of year and it just seems to be so perfect for gorgeous photos like this - low lying sun? Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete