Counterfeit Kit Challenge: October Kit “Bright and Sunny Fall”

I absolutely love fall but the one thing that makes me sad is the absence of sun in Minnesota in October and November. We only get glimpses of it here and there. I was so happy that the original CKC inspiration kit was filled with bright colors!

So here is my take on the inspiration kit:


There is loads of American Crafts lines in this kit. Shimelle’s Box of Crayons, some Dear Lizzy lines, and Turn the Page by Pink Paislee. 


I can’t wait to dive in!! There will definitely be lots of pages of my little girl. It’s going to be another fun month!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, your kit looks delightful! So bold, colorful, and graphic! Looks like paper heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca!! Love your inspiration this month!!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! Love the addition of the Shimmelle arund the white alphas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to come over and "help" you use up your kit! I love it. Full of all the colours and elements that I love so much. Great to have you playing along again this month and with a scrummy kit like this, Im sure you'll be inspired all month

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having trouble getting my kit together...
    I have some of those papers you chose, I may have to Scrap Lift some of your Counterfeit Kit! ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit, such bright and cherry papers.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete